They finally fixed our train (on the set). Like for reals fixed instead of coming in and doing something else to the motors that made no difference. This does mean that the odds of it breaking before we close have diminished drastically, which also means I may not have a reason to use 'trainwreck' in the report and mean it. Darn. And now, a meme...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope - my name was the only girl's name that my parents agreed on.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Earlier this afternoon. I tear up at movies all the damn time ever since I turned 30 and it's actually a bit annoying.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's fine. My mom's is prettier.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
These days I mostly just get various kinds of turkey - but really good salami is the best.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably. That is a very odd question.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No, and that spring break was really not any fun.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell no! (I'm afraid of heights).
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I haven't had cold cereal in forever. I tend to like the less exciting ones like rice crispies or cheerios.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If they have ties, yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint chocolate chip, as long as the mint isn't industrial green.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they meet my gaze. Working on four shows a year I meet a lot of new people, the ones who won't look you in the eye when they say hello worry me.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. Though really I don't look very good in either.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I put in the least amount of work necessary to acheive something. That wasn't true until just after college.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Sure. But I'm not holding my breath.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and my black keens.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I'm in the green room pre-show and it is quiet because I'm early.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Something with cinnimon baking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I've seen this all over and I like everyone who has done it so far.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football or college basketball
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Oh yes. Without them I would run into things.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I never have a good answer for this. I crave things occasionally but I'm not sure of one favorite above all else.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS MOVIES?
Do you realize how many movies this question leaves out? That said my thoughful answer is it depends.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Visitor from netflix, and Coraline in the movie theatre. Everyone should see Coraline, it is awesome.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Army green t-shirt and a black sweatshirt.
34 FAVORITE SEASON?
Autumn - if I'm home in the upper midwest.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Harvey Wallbanger cake (it's a basic yellow cake but you make it with vodka, orange juice, and galliano.
37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH...
It would be neat if someone gave me a house.
38. WHAT (in general) IRRITATES YOU?
People who are too self-involved to realize that their behavior affects everyone else.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
It's a short story collection called 'Wizards'.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Supernatural - I'm a bit behind.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Really good drumming
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Depends on my mood.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not that I've figured out yet.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
St. Joseph's hospital in Milwaukee.
47. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?
48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
It's a bit tangled but essentially we met through friends at a New Year's party.
49. MONTY PYTHON OR SNL?
I have no idea.
50. WOULD YOU TAKE AN AROUND THE WORLD CRUISE IF MONEY WERE NO OBJECT?
Well, I tend to get seasick so probably not (though those boats are so huge I'm sure you can hardly tell).