My roomate is in his usual state of inertia about what he wants to do with the lease - officially he can't stay unless he signs a new solo lease, or he and I come to some agreement about his staying on with the current lease. Gah.
other intriguing things:
1) Not all dressers have drawers that pull out. (I put this Ikea dresser together six years ago, so I find this particularly annoying.)
2) Furniture that has been tasked to outdoor use, cannot be repurposed for indoors without a lot of work.
3) The two other people who lived in this apartment before us (well mostly the one) managed to leave a surprising amount of stuff here that six years later is all trash, whatever it may have been when they left.
4) I keep a lot of empty boxes - which is handy and all but moving a box of boxes is not something that even I will do.
5) Holy shit I own a lot of books and comics.