- Of course we also moved three truckloads of stuff to the new place yesterday which is good but moving is lifting which is also not great for my back. And with all of that stuff there, I feel like it is taunting me to start unpacking RIGHT NOW.
- Oh and the part where I have shamefully low core and arm strength (as pointed out painfully by me being unable to move boxes of books I packed) isn't helping things either.
- I am also fairly certain I am officially out of hormonal balance (to the hypo). I had trouble motivating to do things yesterday, then we'd pack the next load and I'd be fine, and as soon as I sat down in the seat of the truck I would lose all motivation and just want to nap. We'd arrive at the new place five minutes later and once I was moving it was all good, and then I'd sit back down and it would leech away again.
- Also, I got chilled while we were unloading the last truckload and I couldn't get warm again for the rest of the night.
- Here I go down the hypo slope, where I've never really been before. If yesterday is any indication this is not going to be a good month.
- And to circle back despite being more than averagely tired I can't sleep very well because my back hurts.
- So this morning (after moving to the couch for the last few hours of sleep hoping it would help) I am getting ready for my run when I get a voicemail from my endo's office telling me that my issue with having bloodwork done last Thursday has apparently miraculously disappeared. Seriously, I may not have explained the problem well, but the lab authorization they wouldn't take last week isn't going to be okay this week either. Gahhh!
So I'm cranky. And there really isn't anything anyone can do about most of it short term (though I am tempted to sleep at the new place where there is already a futon mattress that is flatter). And I'm really afraid this is going to be my base line for the next month.
Some good things (because there have to be some right?)
-having leftovers of J's homemade enchiladas for dinner last night
-The Hangover being surprisingly funny
-J offering to do a truckload on his own while I took a nap
-Running has gotten better, still not great but possible
-I had a good time on the 4th hanging out and chatting with people. I also got several compliments on my floppy hat