(Doing this right now when I've seen it because otherwise I'll likely never get back to it.)
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
1. Oh my god numbers of books (four bookshelves plus worth)
2. My Quickbooks book and homework.
3. Several musical instruments (native american flute, recorder, guitar)
4. a bunny skin rug
5. My pajamas in a tangled heap on the floor.
2. How do you style your hair?
Pulled back from my face in a variety of ways. I pretty much shower, comb it out, let it air dry and then put it up somehow. Barrettes, pigtail braids, high ponytail, a twist with one of those plastic claw things holding it back, at least a headband.
3. What are you wearing now?
A man's XXL flannel shirt.**
4. What's your occupation?
Resident Stage Manager for a Lort theatre company.
5. What do you hear right now?
Kids at the grade school across the street outside for recess.
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
J, my boyfriend. He is awesome.
7. What is/was for dinner?
Dinner will be pizza. It is the standard meal on D&D nights.
8. What did you do today?
I got up, drove to the trail, and ran 12 miles. The rest of the day is going to be vegging in front of the tv, taking the train south to get a massage (yay!), killing some time in a cafe, and D&D with friends.
9. If you could learn to cook any food perfectly, what would you choose and why?
Bread. I enjoy baking but have never even tried bread because it scares me.
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't know. It took a long time for me to grow into my name, but now I'm very attached to it. I might change my middle name from Ann to Amber which was what my mom preferred.
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
A pre-made salad and frozen mac and cheese from Trader Joes for dinner last night.
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Europe. I could be more specific if I thought about it but really I'd like to land at Heathrow and then bum around for a month.
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I have no idea. In a new job with more 'regular' hours. Hopefully in a house instead of an apartment, definitely still with J. Maybe in the bay area, though we've talked about moving.
14. Favorite book?
Well the one book I have had to buy multiple copies of because I keep giving mine away is "Good Omens" by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. I'm going to stop there or this would be an essay onto itself.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Saturday is opening of the show I'm working on, and Sunday is a two show day. Hopefully Saturday day we won't have rehearsal so I'll have a quiet day, do my nails, and head to the theatre.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I want to play the piano. They're always around in the rehearsal halls or theatres I'm at and I envy the folks who can sit down and noodle and have it make sense.
17. How are you?
A little sore, but good. My life is generally happy right now.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Tomorrow being Tuesday, I will go to my excel class, come home for lunch, and then be off to the theatre for 2p rehearsal. We've got a preview that night and notes after, hopefully I'll get home in time to cuddle with J for a bit before bed.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Short term, not having to deal with this set designer anymore. Longer term, going to MN for my cousin's wedding in April. I'm excited to see my nieces and nephews and the whole family.
**Note that when I get home from a run I get out of my sweaty clothes and throw something on so I'm not freezing for however long it takes me to get into the shower. No one sees me looking like this.
speaking of - I'm off to the shower.