- Start each day with a sun salutation. Done. I have to be careful about forgetting on the weekends when my mornings are less routine-ified.
- Stretch out after every run. Done!
- After every run minus one per week do longer workout. Nope**
- Use that list to start contacting friends, actually meet with one person/couple a week. I went to opening of the latest TW show on Saturday night and had a chance to chat with various people. It wasn't super in depth, but it was social.
- Create a list of all my expenses by month and quarter, use that to budget what I’m putting in savings through March. Complete by Jan 21. Done. It's a nifty excel spreadsheet with lots of formulas so I can change one number and see what happens. My finances are about what I expected (tight but workable), and don't leave a whole lot of spare room for extra savings right now. But J and I are still talking and he built his own spreadsheet after seeing mine, so we're on the right course.
- Schedule and go to a massage before the end of January. I found a place to go, still haven't called.
- Finish the dragon I began knitting in 2009 by the end of January. I should probably change this to general knitting, I finished two and a half repeats of the pattern on the poncho last week (11 repeats total) so I'm back in a groove, just on a different project.
**I need to re-evaluate this goal. Taking advice from several folks, I need to break this down even further; maybe spread the exercises out so I do the entire workout every week, one or two bits a day, or find something slightly different. But instead of one big thing three days a week I think I need to find a ten minute thing to do six days a week. What I need to do is make a new plan and get it written down somewhere, right now it's all nebulous intent. So goal #3 for this week is actually to figure this out.