- Start each day with a sun salutation. Done. Wow are my toes far away at 6:15am.
- Stretch out after every run. Done! I'm super excited about this one (and ran 24 miles last week - oof).
- After every run minus one per week do longer workout. Total fail.**
- Create a list of the people I’d invite if I were having a big birthday party this year by January 12. Done!
- Use that list to start contacting friends, actually meet with one person/couple a week. Nope, but the list is made and plans are afoot.
- Create a list of all my expenses by month and quarter, use that to budget what I’m putting in savings through March. Complete by Jan 21. Not yet, but I still have time. J and I did have a money discussion this weekend which was good.
- Schedule and go to a massage before the end of January. I have a gift certificate to use, and have to figure out where it's good.
- Finish the dragon I began knitting in 2009 by the end of January. Heh, well I picked my knitting back up last week, but the unfinished poncho, not the dragon.
- Find an out of the way spot to begin keeping all of the clothing catalogs that arrive for eventual wardrobe inspiration. Done!
Overall, I feel pretty good about the week.