- Start each day with a sun salutation. Done. I have to be careful about forgetting on the weekends when my mornings are less routine-ified.
- Stretch out after every run. Done!
- After every run minus one per week do longer workout. Nope**
- Use that list to start contacting friends, actually meet with one person/couple a week. I went to opening of the latest TW show on Saturday night and had a chance to chat with various people. It wasn't super in depth, but it was social.
- Create a list of all my expenses by month and quarter, use that to budget what I’m putting in savings through March. Complete by Jan 21. Done. It's a nifty excel spreadsheet with lots of formulas so I can change one number and see what happens. My finances are about what I expected (tight but workable), and don't leave a whole lot of spare room for extra savings right now. But J and I are still talking and he built his own spreadsheet after seeing mine, so we're on the right course.
- Schedule and go to a massage before the end of January. I found a place to go, still haven't called.
- Finish the dragon I began knitting in 2009 by the end of January. I should probably change this to general knitting, I finished two and a half repeats of the pattern on the poncho last week (11 repeats total) so I'm back in a groove, just on a different project.
Goal check in
You don't really want to win LJ Idol, do you? This endless write, read, repeat being done to Gary's whim on both topic and timing. And…
“3…2…1.. Ready or not, here I come!” I could hear giggling behind me from the direction of the bedrooms so I immediately…
Attending theatrical performances is always a little weird for me, and I don’t know if that’s ever going to go away. See I used to work…