- Start each day with a sun salutation. Done. I have to be careful about forgetting on the weekends when my mornings are less routine-ified.
- Stretch out after every run. Done!
- After every run minus one per week do longer workout. Nope**
- Use that list to start contacting friends, actually meet with one person/couple a week. I went to opening of the latest TW show on Saturday night and had a chance to chat with various people. It wasn't super in depth, but it was social.
- Create a list of all my expenses by month and quarter, use that to budget what I’m putting in savings through March. Complete by Jan 21. Done. It's a nifty excel spreadsheet with lots of formulas so I can change one number and see what happens. My finances are about what I expected (tight but workable), and don't leave a whole lot of spare room for extra savings right now. But J and I are still talking and he built his own spreadsheet after seeing mine, so we're on the right course.
- Schedule and go to a massage before the end of January. I found a place to go, still haven't called.
- Finish the dragon I began knitting in 2009 by the end of January. I should probably change this to general knitting, I finished two and a half repeats of the pattern on the poncho last week (11 repeats total) so I'm back in a groove, just on a different project.
Goal check in
Ugh, daylight savings time you make me grumpy. On the one hand I was really worn out on Saturday and having already turned my clocks forward allowed…
Ten Day Challenge
Day 1 - Ten random facts about yourself Day 2 - Nine things you do everydayDay 3 - Eight…
That was intense. I watched most of the Packer game pacing behind the couch, and did wait until noon to crack my beer. Luckily the game starts at…