Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias
Day 5 - Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 6 - Five things you can’t live without
Day 7 - Four memories you won’t forget
Day 8 - Three words you can’t go a day without
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do
Day 10 - One person you can trust
Nine things you do everyday
1. Have one cup of coffee, with milk.
2. Brush my teeth.
3. Cross something off a to-do list. (This tells you more about the thoroughness of my lists than my efficiency.)
4. Check my email.
5. Give my husband a smooch.
6. Add and remove layers of clothing. (My internal thermostat was pulled along with my thyroid; I tend to be colder than most folks, but not always.)
7. Sing a song in my head. My musical tastes aren't very deep, but I tend to be humming something to myself more often than not.
8. Consult a calendar.
9. Apply lip balm.
Today is very much a Monday. I had a dream that I was getting ready for work and suddenly realized it was 8:30a (I'm usually in the office before 8a.) In the dream I had woken up on time and had somehow lost two hours. I was notifying my boss and trying to figure out what had happened and then I woke up, an hour before my alarm. I did manage to fall back asleep but it took awhile.
My left knee hurt running on Saturday, which is highly annoying. I don't really know what set it off this time, though I have a few ideas. My PT appointments are on hold until my new insurance cards arrive, so I'm doing all my stretches and being grumpy about it. I'm tempted to still go for my three mile run tonight, just to see what happens, which is likely stupid.