Point the second - the show is running pretty smoothly overall. We have not extended (which makes me happy) so we have nine shows left until this one goes away. (I am between shows today at the moment.) Then I get officially four days off before I start the next one.
Point the third - "I wonder what aliens think of fireworks?" possibly my favorite sentence from all of the Fourth of July.
Point the fifth - this week I have seen Wordplay, Superman Returns, and the latest Pirates. Yes, I am a whore for the movies, why do you ask?
And now - memage! The first stolen from all over, the second from maxymama
| You scored as Fallen Angel. You are a Fallen Angel empath. You have not found your place in this world yet and wander as a lost soul. Your wings have been clipped but you know deep inside they will grow back. You need to fly free and proud. Fallen Angels are spiritual beings who were trapped by flesh, and are now seeking to spread their wings again. (from the Book of Storms by Jad Alexander)|
What Kind of Empath Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
1. Elaborate on your default icon.
It’s Beeker! And I’m not so creative
2. What's your current relationship status?
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
4. Name an obvious quality you have?
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
6. Any celeb you would marry?
Probably. Know any who want to call me?
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
I am horrid at predicting these things.
8. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
9. Do you have a crush on someone?
Yes. Many someones.
10. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
11. Have you ever been in a fight?
Yes. She won.
12. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes, in choirs and as ‘David’ in Godspell in HS.
13. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
14. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I’m in a Starbucks like four times a year so I really don’t have a regular order.
15. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
I have run through pain because I was too stubborn to stop which made things worse. Does that count?
16. Say something totally random about yourself.
Someday I will learn to turn a cartwheel.
17. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
18. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
I wear a stopwatch when I’m at work. But otherwise no.
19. Do you have anything pierced?
20. Do you have any tattoos?
21. Do you like pain?
22. Do you like to shop?
That depends. Am I spending my own money?
23. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Dinner at KFC Thursday night. (I did not get one of the bowl thingys – ew)
24. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?
A roll of 100 stamps. Which cost $.39 each.
25. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Our musical director who had a question about the show that night.
26. What is on your desktop background?
A photo of myself with my niece on my lap.
27. What is the background on your cell phone?
There’s a background.
28. Do you like redheads?
Sure, why not.
29. Do you know any twins?
30. Do you have any weird relatives?
Have you met my family? Do I have any non-weird relatives is a much more accurate question.
31. What was the last movie you watched?
Pirates of the Caribbean II
32. What was the last book you read?