1. I am now in Ravelry! I played around on the site a little and it looks fabulous, but of course I'm about to go into tech so it'll be awhile before I can really play.
2. I also opened a flickr account, though I haven't done anything with it yet.
3. It just thundered hugely! (Possibly there was lightning too but the rehearsal hall has no windows.) Thunder storms are one of the things I miss the most about living here, they almost never happen. Northern CA is getting pelted by storms and it's kind of fun, as long as you don't have to drive. Then it's ugly.
4. J comes home today, if the weather doesn't mess with his flight. I will be really glad to see him, but I'm also a little annoyed at him right now. (When you say 'I'll call you tomorrow', then call me tomorrow. How hard is that really?)
5. I got my holiday box from my brother. Who didn't just get me the Hairspray DVD, but got me the gift pack. That came with a foot tall pink metal locker! I have no idea where I'm going to put it, but I look forward to decorating it. It makes me giggle every time I see it.
6. I'm ready for this show to start technical rehearsals. It will be nice when we have the seven motors to move the scenery instead of just the three of us to haul things around. And I'll be grateful to be a little further away from the actors.